Pancakes are one of the popular Russian dishes that not only children but also adults love to feast on. These rosy flavored cakes are served hot, with all kinds of sauces and fillings. The dish is notable for its accessibility, as the dough contains the minimum amount of ingredients. However, with this successful pancakes are not always obtained. In some, they are dry and hard, in others they simply cannot be removed from the pan, and still others are not enthusiastic about the taste sensations. Out of competition, the recipe for grandmother's pancakes in milk. Baking is very thin, tasty, tender. Pancakes melt in your mouth.
Grandmother's pancakes in milk: a classic recipe
- 6 pcs eggs
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. l;
- 2 tsp salts;
- rast. oil - 4 tbsp. l;
- baking soda - 1 tsp;
- 1.5 liters milk;
- wheat flour - 14 tbsp. l with a slide.
My grandmother baked pancakes more, enough for everyone. If desired, the amount of ingredients can be halved.
- To prepare the dough, you need to warm the milk so that it becomes warm, but not hot.
- We sift high-grade wheat flour to enrich it with oxygen and to avoid the formation of lumps. This helps to facilitate the mixing of dough and improve its quality.
- Pour the eggs into the enameled container, add the required amount of salt, sugar, and mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl we put soda, which should be repaid 1 tsp. vinegar. Then the resulting mixture can be poured to the rest of the ingredients. Further, all components with a whisk are thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour in several stages, thoroughly mixing the mixture. It is important that it is homogeneous (without lumps). Add vegetable oil, and knead again.
- Pour the dough into a heated and greased pan. It should be distributed evenly over the entire plane.
- After the pancake is browned, with a kitchen spatula, turn it over to the other side. In the same way we bake the rest.
Golden pancakes are stacked on a wide dish and served at the table.
Delicious yeast pancakes in milk: a recipe from Emma's grandmother
Pancakes prepared in this way are very similar to a lace napkin. At the same time, they are surprisingly tender and tasty. They are also called pancakes from Emma's grandmother.
- 1 egg
- milk - 500 ml;
- 15 g of granulated yeast;
- 1 tbsp. l granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp salts;
- flour - 500 g.
- To prepare the dough, stir the yeast in a glass of warm water. Gradually pour about 250 g of flour. The mass must be uniform. The dough should be covered with a film and stand for about an hour.
- Pour salt, sugar and egg yolk into the prepared dough. After that, add 3 tablespoons of oil (both vegetable and creamy). Gradually pouring the remaining flour, knead the dough.
- Then warm milk is added. The dough is constantly kneading.
- The mixture is again covered with a film and aged. Raised dough should be omitted. This procedure is repeated 3 times.
- Beat the remaining egg white into the foam and add the dough into the raised third time. After stirring, a homogeneous mass will be obtained.
- It remains only to cook pancakes in a heated pan. That is how Grandma Emma baked her masterpieces.
A recipe for thin pancakes in sour milk from my grandmother
Lovers of sour taste of homemade pastries will appreciate this recipe. Pancakes prepared in this way will be a wonderful decoration on the table.
- 2.5 cups flour;
- 250 ml of water;
- 400 ml of sour;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- 1 1/2 tbsp. l sugar (for the sweet version of 4 tbsp. l.);
- 3 eggs;
- sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l;
- 3 eggs.
- Pour a glass of pre-sifted flour, yeast, salt, sugar into an enameled container. Mix everything well.
- To dry ingredients add a thin stream of warm sour milk, while continuously mixing the mixture.
- Cover the dough with sour milk with a towel and keep warm for 0.5 hours.
- After this time, the rest of the flour and eggs, beaten with a whisk or fork, are added to the pancake dough.
- Boil the required amount of water and cool it to 60-70 degrees. Then pour in a small stream into the dough. Stir thoroughly to add vegetable oil.
Pancakes are fried in a hot frying pan greased with fat or oil.
Fat grandmother's pancakes in milk
This recipe is for those housewives who like to cook thick and porous pancakes. They turn out quite satisfying, elastic and soft.
- 1 tsp granular yeast (with a slide);
- 0.8 l of milk;
- 1 1/2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 tsp salts;
- Add sugar, yeast and salt to the sifted flour. Mix well.
- Heated milk to 35 degrees pour a thin stream into the dry mixture, stirring regularly. It should turn out a mass, such as liquid sour cream.
- The pancake mix is covered with a napkin and placed for 1 hour in a warm place. During this time, it should rise and increase in volume.
- Then pour melted butter and beaten eggs into the dough.
- Pancakes are baked in the manner described in previous recipes.
Such pancakes are incredibly tasty. They can be used both separately and to prepare a pancake cake using air cream.
How to bake pumpkin grandmother pancakes in milk: a simple recipe
This recipe is especially in demand in the pumpkin season.
- 30 g butter;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 100 g of pumpkin pulp and milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/2 tsp oil grows .;
- 100 g of flour.
- The peeled pumpkin pulp is rubbed on a grater. Put in a deep frying pan, add 10 ... 15 g of oil. To a mild state, simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add sugar to the resulting mass and mix with a blender.
- Then add eggs, milk and flour to the mixture. Leave the dough "to rest" for 10 minutes.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides to a "pleasant" color in the usual way in a greased frying pan.
- Grease the finished pancakes with butter.
- To make pancakes thin and delicate, it is necessary to add a couple of spoons of boiling water at the end of the cooking process.
- Vanillin or vanilla sugar will add flavor to the dish.
- The first pancake is fried in a well-heated frying pan with low sides, the surface of which is greased with lard or vegetable oil. This will help to easily turn the cake.
- Using two pans, you can bake pancakes twice as fast.
Austrian pancakes with cottage cheese: recipe for Emma's grandmother
Family Recipe: Grandma's Pancakes
As you can see, there are hundreds of pancake recipes. And each of them is good in its own way. Whichever of them you prefer, you will be pleasantly surprised by the incredibly delicate taste and aroma of the dish. Enjoy your meal!